Silver Leaves Edition 281

Please read full version here: PDFicon 2012/05/29 Silver Leaves Edition 281.pdf

Dear Silver Tree Community,

I wish to write and say thank you so much for the lovely assembly last week.  I was very honoured to be invited and was overwhelmed with the kind words that were spoken and written in the BIG BOOK as well as the songs that were sung. I really enjoyed the Pilgrims original song. A recording needed!

The BIG BOOK was so beautifully made and each page is an art work. Thank you, thank you, thank you.  The beautifully carved wooden leaf and its loving inscription will sit in a very special place. Thank you so much for that. It is the best piece of art I have! Thank you also for my serenity fern which can only thrive.

Finally, thank you for the wonderful gift of letting me work with you all to help develop Silver Tree. I was very busy but I was also very blessed by kind support and generous hearts. I feel that with positivity, passion and a can-do spirit we are able to achieve great things and I was fortunate to stumble into Silver Tree at just the right moment to test that theory! It works.

Going forward, I hope I am not a stranger to the community and I wish you all much thanks and best wishes.

Bruce Lee

The School Board would like to inform staff and parents that we are in the process of appointing a new Education Administrator/ Principal. We were fortunate to have a number of strong applicants and we will be announcing the successful applicant shortly. The applicant will commence in the position at the beginning of Term 3. Vivienne will stay on in a part time capacity increasing her days in Week 8 from 2 days to 4. The School Board would like to thank you for your patience in this matter and we are very excited about the path forward.

Rich treasures planted long ago
Within my soul, so dark and deep,
Are wakened by my will from sleep.
They stream into the world; they grow.
They bear star-substances of greatest worth,
Through loving deeds of mine, uniting heaven and earth.

From the Children’s Calendar of the Soul

Vivienne Howson
Acting Education Administrator

Posted in Newsletter