Thank you for considering a Steiner education for your child at Silver Tree Steiner School.
By joining our community, you enter a partnership with the school. It is essential that prospective families be fully informed about the underlying philosophy and school expectations to ensure congruence between school and home for the child.
To continue with an enrolment, follow the steps below.
1. Attend a Tour
The best way to learn more about our school is to visit. See our school in action from Kindergarten to Class 6. We recommend you attend without your children as there is a substantial amount of information to take in. If this is not possible, please feel free to bring your children along and they will be warmly welcomed.
2. Complete an Application Form
The next step is to submit an Application Form. The Application Form, your child’s Birth Certificate and a letter introducing your family can be submitted either to the office in person or via email. If you have any questions regarding the form, please contact us.Kindy/Primary Application Form
4. Offer of Enrolment
If there is availability in the class, you will be sent an offer of enrolment. Upon acceptance, an Enrolment Form and fee is paid to secure your child’s placement at Silver Tree Steiner School.Fee Schedule
5. Engage with our Community
Our school community is based on fostering healthy relationships. We actively engage our community and ask everyone to actively interact with the school. You can do this in many different ways, for example:
- Familiarise yourself with the school handbook and policies
- Download the Schoolzine App
- Attend parent meetings each term
- Read the school newsletter
- Participate in parent education talks
- Attend termly busy bees
- Attend school festivals and class performances
- Join the parent craft group
- Respond to class carer emails
- Be pro-active in arranging play dates and class catch ups
- Join the Parents and Friends Association